Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday RALPHIE!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is a year old already!! Ya, i know he's just a dog but anyone who knows me and Ian know that he means alot to us. Here he is as a little puppy
He was the biggest out of his litter. I originally wanted a little bitty guy, but it was love at first sight..And it wasn't just me, Ian loved him too.
They are always so cute together. Ralphie went through all 3 courses of dog training at Petsmart, and is so smart. I wanted to have him be a therapy dog, but we want to wait a while so he can calm down, anyone who has met him knows he can be a bit hyper..

And now Ralphie has a sister named Audrey.. We have been really proud of him, his trainer thought that we would have to be a one dog household, and he proved her wrong.. Look how much they love each other....

Happy Birthday BABY BOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. And here I was thinking I was done seeing Ian without a shirt. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete