Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Being sick sucks....

It's a good thing i was off today, or i would have had to call in sick... When Ian left for work at 5 30 today he woke me up, and i have been sick ever since. I guess i have food poisoning, im not sure. My last day at work is on saturday, which i am very grateful for. Things haven't been going well at all. I ordered Ian's moms mothers day gift.. i would post what it is, but i have a feeling she reads my blog. So she will just have to wait till sat or sun. My mom couldn't think of anything she wants so i am just going to spend the day with her, we are gonna get manicures and pedicures, and lunch maybe go shopping we will see. When i ordered his moms present, i ordered something for myself. I couldn't resist, my camera has been getting worse every day, so i am getting a pink sony cybershot t-90. I was going to get a more expensive complex camera, but i will wait till i get some more money. Speaking of pictures here is a pic of the gargoyles Ian got for the porch.
We just noticed the other day that Audrey's ears are starting to go up. It makes me sad, she won't be my little puppy anymore. See look how much she's growing...

No comments:

Post a Comment