Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mothers Day!!!

I had my last two days at work. Friday it was just me and the doctor all day. I think it went really well, i hadn't been there all week. When i got there, my desk was covered with things for me to do, on top of everything i had to do to run the office by myself. But just about everything got done. I was really proud of myself, i just left a few things for the girls to do monday. But i would rather have things done right to begin with then have to fix it later.. That's always kind of been my moto. Saturday it was the doctor and i and one other girl.. And we were busy... the whole time. Plus it was my turn to clean the bathrooms, we didn't get out of there until 1 20 and we close at 1. Oh well no big deal, im done there and i like to think it ended on good terms. I expressed to the doctor how much i liked working for her, and that the main reason i left was i didn't feel comfortable or respected, and she said that it would have gotten better if i gave it time... Saturday we gave the house a much needed cleaning, and Ian's family came over and then we went to dinner. It was really nice we went to Texas Roadhouse.. I'm happy i married into a family that likes a good steak as much as i do... Lol.. We gave Ian's mom her Kindle 2, and i think she was really surprised, i hope she likes it as much as i do. Sunday we got up early and saw Star Trek!! That movie was amazing, i was really surprised. I have never been a Trekkie, but i think i am going to get some of the old episodes off netflix. Then we went down to South County, and i met up with my Mommy, and my Sister in Law Jen for some much needed mani pedis. It felt so good, and now my nails, and feet look so pretty. I think mom even liked it. She never can relax enough to enjoy it. Then we had dinner at Pasta House and we gave mom her present. It wasn't much, we just got her a New Town shirt, and it was orange like the house. But i think she liked it. Today was a big surprise.. Ian got off work at 10, so we could spend the afternoon together...So now he has to work for a while on friday. So we practiced driving to my new work, had lunch, got a birthday present for Ralph mouth, and got a push lawnmower. Afterwards we came home cut the grass, and i pulled weeds and went for a really nice walk with the dogs.

Look at that view, we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. And the Organic Farm has animals now...Cows, chickens, and donkeys they are so cute...
So tomorrow is my first day at my new job. I have my scrubs in the laundry now, but i won't get to wear them long. They supply my uniform.. Oh boy. Wish me Luck!!Oh, and please keep my Mother In law in your thoughts, she fell today and busted her nose, and dislocated, and broke her shoulder. She should be going home tonight, but it will most likely be a long and painful recovery.
And in honor of our moms

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! You guys do so much for both of us and ask little in return. We love you both very much, and thanks again for the most beautiful wedding, reception, and second reception ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment