Saturday, June 5, 2010

I got a new toy!!!





Since we finally got our tax return, we used some of the money on a new toy for me. I am now the proud owner of the Olympus PEN E-PL1!!!

I have wanted to get more into photography for a while now. I couldn't decide on a camera at first in fact i bought this same one last weekend, and returned it. But going from the pictures i took with this and looking at my other photos i realized i missed it. So here it is again. I'm so happy it really is an amazing piece of equipment. It has a lot of features that i can't use yet, but as i learn i can use more and more of them.
I can't wait to take it to the zoo, and grants farm and really try it out. I'm really happy we were able to get it before our vacation too!!

Tomorrow we are going to Pointfest for a little while. I have been sick all this week, and the only two bands we like are playing 5 hours apart. So i think we are just going to see the Flobots and skip Coheed and Cambria :(. Which sucks because their new album is really good. But we have already seen them twice and never seen the Flobots before.

I was lucky enough to be able to participate in Reddit secret santa for Arbitrary Day. I received dog bones. 4 wolf sized bacon flavored dog bones. The dogs were very happy.
I got my person a usb powered mini fridge from think geek. It holds one can and keeps it cold. I really hope that he likes it. I tried really hard to find out what he liked, but he didn't approve my friend status until i had already ordered this. Plus his comment history was pretty empty. So i decided to just get him a generic gift...
Starting to get sleepy, so goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment